Lamberts Riboflavin 50mg (Vitamin B2) 100 Caps
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, is a water soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet
- Rich sources of riboflavin include milk, cheese, beef, eggs and wholegrain cereals
- Each capsule contains 50mg of high quality Riboflavin
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system as well as both the maintenance of normal skin and vision
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standard
This is a high strength supplement of vitamin B2, which is also known as riboflavin and each capsule provides a full 50mg of riboflavin. As with all Lamberts® supplements this product is manufactured in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Riboflavin is a very important nutrient as it contributes to:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- The maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- The maintenance of normal skin.
- The maintenance of normal vision.
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Daily intake: 1 to 2 capsules