1. Can I take Venaforce® with other medication?
Yes, you can use this herbal remedy with any other medicine.
2. How long will it be before I see signs of improvement?
If the herbal treatment is helping, you should feel an improvement within two weeks.
3. Can I use it for thread veins?
Thread veins are a form of varicose vein. Venaforce® can be used to help relieve swelling, making their appearance less prominent.
4. Will it reduce the prominence of the veins?
Depending on the severity of your symptoms, the cosmetic appearance of varicose veins (swelling) may improve with treatment.
5. Why are they called GR tablets?
GR stands for Gastro-resistant. This means that the tablet is specially coated and won't break down in the stomach (where it could potentially be irritating due to its constituents) but in the small intestine where it won't have an irritating effect.