A.Vogel Eye drops contain Hyaluronic acid (1mg/ml ), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Sodium choloride, Boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Hyaluronic acid and Water.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives, ensuring that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Store between 8 - 25oC.
Use within 6 months of opening.
Using the eye drop dispenser
1. Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
2. First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
3. Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
4. Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
Some health tips
- Where possible, use natural light to work in. If you work in front of a computer, give your eyes regular breaks by looking into the medium distance – 20 or 30 feet away
- Do not wear contact lenses for longer than the recommendation of the manufacturers
- Sunglasses can help reduce irritation of eyes when the sun does shine
- Avoid use of air-conditioning where possible
- When relaxing, reduce your time in front of the television, iPad or computer screens.